Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are made on a first come first served basis. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking to secure your date via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash or Cheque.
- Truly Scrumptious staff may take photographs of the Sweet Cart, Sweet Table, Wedding Post-Box or Ferrero Rocher Heart Stand being used at your event. These photos may feature in the Gallery, on our website, or be used for promotional purposes
- Our Sweet Cart will be delivered and set up at a time convenient to you. Once the Sweet Cart is in location it can only be moved by Truly Scrumptious
- You are not permitted to mix your own sweets in with sweets provided by Truly Scrumptious due to product traceability reasons
- No banners or pictures to be attached to any of our items for hire
Although we endeavour to ensure that all the sweet choices on here will be available, occasionally suppliers change their sweets or withdraw them from sale, so on these rare occasions we reserve the right to substitute a sweet choice for a similar variety
Booking Process and Payment
- All enquiries will be responded to within 24hrs
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing and a booking form sent out
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking
- Your remaining balance is payable no later than 14 days before your event
- When paying your balance, Truly Scrumptious will require a £50 damages deposit. This is fully refundable and can be paid by a separate cheque or included in your final payment. Assuming no damage to Truly Scrumptious property, this deposit will be returned to you within 7 working days of your event. Should any damage occur then unfortunately this will result in a deduction from your deposit to replace damaged items. All damaged items remain the property of Truly Scrumptious and must be returned. This deposit does not apply if you are having the Sweet Cart manned
Food intolerance and nut allergies
If you have asked for a particular food to be excluded from your Sweet Buffet, we will make all attempts to make sure this is the case. Nut allergies are very common now, and Truly Scrumptious cannot guarantee that sweets purchased for consumption at your event will have no traces of nut or nut oils from production. Truly Scrumptious cannot be held responsible for issues arising as a result of your guest’s selection.
Our Candy is served in beautiful glassware and it is your guest’s responsibility to ensure that their children are suitably supervised around the Sweet Table or Sweet Cart at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. Truly Scrumptious will not be held responsible for sweets chosen by children which could result in a choking hazard for them or any danger associated with the misuse of packaging materials.
Booking with Truly Scrumptious denotes that you have read and understood these terms and conditions so please read them carefully. No alterations to these terms and conditions can be made unless agreed to in writing